Students at Southview are afforded a wealth of resources through the Heartland Area Education Agency. To access databasesStudents should
- Click on the Heartland Databases Page button below.
- Select the appropriate age level
- Choose the desired database from the list.
- Sign in using the school username and password they got from their teacher librarian and/or classroom teacher.
All the databses resources are also located through MackinVIA.
- Sign in to MackinVIA with school Google account.
- Click on the Databases option on the left side menu.
- Check with Library Media Center or teacher to obtain username and password for access to databases. (Note: EBSCO databases require an * at the end of the normal password.)
Get username and password from your teacher or library staff.